- SSL-encrypted biometric & smart card authentication Internet Appliance.
Unit can be used either standalone or on a network
- Access Methods include: Biometrics, Smart Card & PIN.
- Three finger enrollment
increases accuracy (fingerprint models only)
- Uses a 500dpi optical sensor to capture fingerprint
- Built-in smart card reader (smart card models only)
- Modular design for easy integration and maintenance.
- Economical & Cost-saving
with All Software & Hardware built-in.
- Real Time update and system or user configuration.
Control, Configure & Administrate via LAN or Internet.
- Multi-Lingual Support
for global penetration.
- Well documented programming API for custom applications
- Robust reporting features Weatherproof Casing for withstanding adverse external
- Weatherproof Casing for withstanding adverse external
Operating System Supported
- SSL-Protected Web and Database Server
- Smart Card Reader and Fingerprint Sensor Modules
- All Application Software and Hardware
- Apple Macintosh
- Windows 95/98/2000/NT/ME/XP
- Unix Machine
Directory Service Support
- Static IP Address assignment
- Dynamic IP Address assignment via DHCP server
ODBC Database Interface Support Network Interface
- LDAP Support for PRO version
- 10/100 Base T Ethernet (Built-in)
- Optional GSM/ GPRS and Wireless Communication
- Modem Compatibility
- Built-in Web and Database server
- Remote Control/Administration via web browser
- Exchange of information between devices (Primary / Secondary)
- Supports data transactions via 128bit SSL Encryption
- Network settings can be obtained via a standard DHCP Server or may be statically
configured on the unit and in the web interface
- Plug and Play connectivity when
using DHCP for configuration
- Serial Slots
- USB slots
- RS-232 and RS-485 slots
- PCMCIA slot
- 26-bit Weigand output.
- 32MB non-volatile memory - data is protected from power loss
- Cache Mode Server Operation
- Primary / Secondary Standalone Mode Operation
Multi Unit Environments
- CPU Module
- Fingerprint Module
- Fingerprint and smartcard Module
- Smart Card Module
- Proximity Card Module
- Keypad Module
- One time enrollment if used in a multi unit environment - there is no need to enroll
on each unit
- Data is replicated on all units making them functional during network connection
losses - the units will update the primary unit when the connection is restored
- Group Access Rights make the job of assigning access privileges easy
- CE / FCC / IP Certifications Pending
Back to Actatek Overview
ACTAtek is a registered trademark of Hectrix Limited.